After payroll, the biggest source of cost in almost all organizations is the procurement of the expense items, outside services, and capital items needed to support your operations - the items that present the "cost of doing business".
Download this guide for a practical way to get started in the pursuit of the savings that are found in the Purchase-to-Pay cycle for most organizations.
Specifically, it is designed to help you:
- Get a handle on how things are really done today.
- Identify where the savings opportunities lie.
- Start a dialog among key managers.
- Develop a vision of how to address the problems and opportunities.
- Gain a general view of how a good Purchase-to-Pay software solution can help you do that better, faster, cheaper.