Over the past 18 months, there's been a lot of focus on how business leaders are managing change, how remote working is wanted but not by everyone, how hybrid work/life balance is still a challenge, and how careers may be affected by these hybrid decisions.
With this in mind, check out our special on-demand webinar, in partnership with Generation CFO and led by Chris Argent (Founder of Generation CFO), Ilija Ugrinic (UK Market Director at Proactis), Peter Morley (Founder of Moore Insight) and Paul Roy (Director of Group Finance at Holland & Barrett), as they:
- Unpick the findings from the latest Generation CFO Research Report.
- Explore how your accounting and finance peers are dealing with hybrid working.
- Discover how finance careers could be affected by hybrid working.
- Understand why people and technology go hand in hand.
- Determine why a mindset shift remains the dominant factor in our ability to shift technologically.