Proactis continues CIPS support with supply chain resilience and sustainability panel discussion
- Proactis, the spend management experts, has today shared details of a new live panel discussion about how companies are continuously developing their supply chain resilience.
In partnership with CIPS, the live webinar will take place on Thursday 9 June 2022 at 10:00am (BST).
Through the online event, you will hear from a panel of speakers on their experience of working towards supply chain resilience – from starting the process through to present day, covering risk mitigation, visibility and sustainability on a local, national, and international scale.
Ilija Ugrinic, UK Market Director at Proactis, Elizabeth Lucas, Head of Customer & Digital Services at Caerphilly County Borough Council, Andrew Duckworth, Head of Procurement at Bright Horizons, and Paul Lockwood, Head of Procurement at Central England Co-Operative will join host Ceri Jones, Editor at Supply Management to provide further insights into:
- The process of ensuring your supply chain is ethical and sustainable, yet resilient.
- The role of technology in establishing and maintaining such supply chains and managing risk.
- Managing and aligning stakeholders on the journey.
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations.
- Ethical sourcing.
"Proactis is delighted to support this event," stated Ilija Ugrinic. "We have worked with CIPS for some time, and we were very much looking to the discussion with such an array of expertise. The debate promises to be very interesting, and extremely relevant to the focus on increased resilience in supply chains."