Leading Source-to-Pay software solution provider Proactis announces its first international ReThink event
– Proactis, the leading Source-to-Pay software solution provider, has announced "ReThink '23,"
its ground-breaking event designed to revolutionise finance, procurement, and spend management practices through innovative approaches. The Spend Management Event of the Year will take place online on 14 November (Europe) and 15 November (North America).
This year's theme is particularly relevant as we all try to drive organisational growth and maturity, while navigating through economic uncertainty and business continuity. You will learn how People Powered Evolution is key to this, as we focus on people-driven evolution of technology in procurement and finance processes at your own pace in order to drive growth and add value.
ReThink '23 is an unparalleled opportunity for industry professionals to embrace a fresh perspective on spend control and gain in-depth insights into current trends. The event boasts a diverse range of sessions, featuring keynote speaker Pierre Mitchell, Chief Research Officer and Managing Director at Spend Matters, who will explore the dynamic relationship between people and AI and how they can collaborate to revolutionise finance and procurement.
The ever-growing agenda for the event includes:
- Innovative Approaches to Spend Control: Attendees will benefit from a cutting-edge new approach to spend control that challenges traditional practices. By exploring ground-breaking strategies, attendees will uncover ways to drive cost savings, increase operational efficiency, and deliver greater bottom-line value across their organisations.
- Analyst Keynote Speaker: Pierre Mitchell (Spend Matters) will speak about how to leverage the power of technology to drive better business outcomes. He will also help listeners cut through the noise of varying definitions of AI and discuss what can go wrong if not used wisely.
- Industry-Leading Thought Leadership Sessions: ReThink '23 will feature engaging thought leadership sessions that delve into the future of finance, procurement and spend management. Industry experts and Proactis executives will explore emerging trends, share innovative strategies, and offer actionable advice to drive digital transformation and initiate process and technological change within organisations.
- Best Practice Case Study Sessions: Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from Proactis' customers who have successfully implemented solutions and benefit from them on a daily basis. Through these insightful case study sessions, participants will gain practical knowledge and inspiration to rethink their own spend management and digital transformation initiatives.
- Insights into Procure-to-Pay, Accounts Payable and Supplier Engagement: The event will provide comprehensive discussions on crucial areas such as Procure-to-Pay, Accounts Payable and supplier engagement. Attendees will gain valuable insights into the latest developments, emerging technologies and best practices in these fields, enabling them to optimise their processes and achieve greater operational efficiency.
"ReThink '23 is a game-changing event that brings together industry thought leaders, Proactis experts and forward-thinking professionals to explore the future of finance, procurement, and spend management," said Alex Ashley-Roberts, CMO at Proactis. "This event provides a platform to share knowledge, expertise and experiences, enabling attendees to reimagine their strategies and drive digital transformation that leads to tangible business outcomes."
Register your attendance here.