As a fully electronic procurement system, Proactis maintains extensive information about past, present, and future purchases. Personalised dashboards, flexible reporting tools, and powerful drill-down capabilities give managers easy access to this information for analysis and decision-making purposes.
A complete electronic record of purchasing activity enables analysis and reporting of current, projected, and historical activity, including:
- Full ‘cost pipeline’ visibility for better management decision-making.
- Full encumbrance/commitment information for better fund management.
- Contract and volume information for better price and service negotiation.
- Workflow information for business process improvement and visibility.
- Spend analysis by requestor, source and category.
- Personalised dashboards provide instant graphical and exception-oriented visibility of key performance indicators and issues requiring management attention with full access to supporting detail.
- Reporting with drill-down capabilities make it easy to design clear management summary reports with instant click-through access to lower levels of detail down to individual transactions.
- User profiles provide security and automate the range of information displayed in reports (e.g. only the accounts a given person is responsible for).