Craig Barber has extensive experience of working in transformation programmes - specialising in Finance & Procurement - having established a specialist consulting firm, Future of Finance Consulting, which offers transformation services. Having supported clients in multiple sectors, Craig now focusses mainly in the Social Housing Sector having worked with Bromford Housing prior to Platform Housing - one of the largest housing associations in the UK.
Platform Housing has a portfolio of over 47,000 homes. Since its formation in 2018 as the result of a merger between Fortis Living and Waterloo Housing Group, Platform Housing Group has seen significant growth, achieving over £300 million turnover.
Join Craig as he discusses the development and implementation of the “Shaping Future Finance” Programme,
- The initial current state assessment which teased out challenges faced by Platform Housing.
- Reduced risk of supplier non-performance with contract provisions.
- Why Proactis was selected to integrate with the company’s new Microsoft Dynamics ERP system including:
- Transformation of the user purchasing experience, addressing related pain points, improving data quality and reporting.
- Establishing a roadmap to stabilise, then transform.
- Providing a compliant, controlled and transparent approach to how goods and services are bought across the group.