As part of Proactis' customer value realisation commitment to help you maximise the value of your solutions, we'd like to invite you to this Proactis ReFresh+ ProContract session which will focus on the second part of the Evaluations course and cover:
- How to manage your online question folders.
- How to create online questions using various answer types and scoring methods.
- How to build Evaluation Section templates.
- How to build Master Evaluation template.
- How to pull into the project an evaluation template and make it relevant to the project.
- How to manage the weightings.
- How to publish an online questionnaire including the bespoke online evaluation questions.
- How to make a response as a supplier, including answering the online questions.
- How to evaluate the responses, including automatic scoring, pass/fail scoring and standard scoring.
The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Each session will run from 10:00 - 16:00 BST. There will be a 30-minute lunch break, as well as regular comfort breaks. We recommend that attendees have video cameras switched on to maximise interaction and effectiveness of the session. The Teams session will be available from 09:30 BST for users to ensure that they have access to the session in advance of the training starting.
N.B. These training courses are not free of charge, by completing the registration form to attend the training courses, you are agreeing to be invoiced by Proactis Limited for the amount of £400 (+ VAT) to be settled within 30 days. If you have any questions or queries, please email [email protected].