As part of Proactis' customer value realisation commitment to help you maximise the value of your solutions, we'd like to invite you to this Proactis ReFresh+ ProContract course which will cover:
Creating DPS Workflow as Administrator (AM):
- Creating a DPS RFx event.
- Creating a DPS sub Workflow.
- Creating a DPS sub round event.
- Creating a DPS master Workflow.
Creating a DPS Project (PM – Pt.1):
Running a Call-off From the Established DPS (PM – Pt. 2):
- Creating a DPS project.
- Publishing the 1st round of the DPS.
- Advertising the DPS.
- Submitting a response to the round as a supplier.
- How the subsequent rounds are generated.
- Adding Lots and Suppliers to the DPS (Framework) event and publishing internally.
- Continually adding suppliers to the DPS after rounds.
- Creating a new DPS call-off exercise.
- A look at the project dashboard and its various elements and interface.
- Completing the project detail.
- Publishing a DPS call-off using the RFx event (attachment-based procurement exercise).
- Viewing Further Competition/DPS Call Off details as a Supplier.
- Responding to Further Competition/DPS Call Off as a Supplier.
- Further Competition/DPS Call Off Verification Process (if applicable).
- View Further Competition/DPS Call Off Response as a Procurer.
- Logging the Contract Award Decision and sending award notifications.
The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Each session will run from 10:00 - 16:00 BST. There will be a 30-minute lunch break, as well as regular comfort breaks. We recommend that attendees have video cameras switched on to maximise interaction and effectiveness of the session. The Teams session will be available from 09:30 BST for users to ensure that they have access to the session in advance of the training starting.
N.B. These training courses are not free of charge, by completing the registration form to attend the training courses, you are agreeing to be invoiced by Proactis Limited for the amount of £400 (+ VAT) to be settled within 30 days. If you have any questions or queries, please email [email protected].