Proactis sponsors CIPS’ Supply Management Forum
March 2022 -
Proactis, the spend management experts, is proud to continue its support of CIPS‘ with sponsorship of the upcoming Supply Management Forum, which will take place at the QE2 Centre in London on 30 March.
CIPS’ Supply Management Forum is designed to help guide tomorrow’s leaders with a deeper understanding of the evolving world of procurement.
Ilija Ugrinic, UK Market Director at Proactis, will be taking part in a special panel discussion around the very relevant topic of planning for sourcing problems. "I am very much looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences of lessons learned," stated Ilija, "and in particular using this to help organisations increase resilience when tackling issues around global contracts and shortages, whether materials, labour or access to services."
Some of the topics that are included in the packed agenda include:
- The new and increasingly important issues that Procurement professionals are facing.
- The need to embrace disruption.
- Digitalising processes for gains in efficiency and security.
- How to use change as an opportunity.
- Reacting to demand changes and re-deploying existing resources to meet present needs.
- Plus much more.