Proactis achieves Cyber Essentials Plus certification
February 2022 -
Proactis, the spend management experts, has achieved certification for Cyber Essentials Plus, demonstrating its “commitment to ensuring the security of its internal systems.”
As part of a scheme operated by the National Cyber Security Centre
(NCSC) and endorsed by the UK Government, the Cyber Essentials scheme provides a baseline security standard for UK businesses to follow. Cyber Essentials Plus is the highest level of certification offered under the Cyber Essentials scheme and is a more rigorous test of cyber security systems.
To achieve Cyber Essentials Plus, compliance must be verified by an independent third-party certification body, audited every 12 months by the NCSC.
To achieve Cyber Essentials certification, Proactis was able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate usage of firewalls and internet gateways to secure connectivity to the internet.
- Secure configuration of devices and software in use throughout the organisation.
- Strong control of access to data and services.
- Suitable protection against viruses and malware.
- Effective patch management to keep all devices and software up to date.
Gaining Cyber Essentials Plus certification showcases Proactis’ credentials as trustworthy and secure when it comes to cyber security, sitting alongside its ISO 27001 Information Security Management certifications and ISAE 3402 SOC II Type 1 assurance reports.