ProContract Customer Training – Complete Procurer & Administrator (Without Evaluations)
02 February 2022
As part of Proactis' customer value realisation commitment to help you maximise the value of your solutions, we'd like to invite you to this Proactis ReFresh+ ProContract session which will focus on:
- An introduction to ProContract.
- How to create a project.
- How to complete the project detail.
- How to manage the project team.
- How to complete a bespoke event.
- How to push the details to OJEU and contracts finder.
- How to publish an ITT including attachments.
- How to advertise an opportunity.
- How to express an interest as a supplier.
- How to make a response as a supplier, including adding attachments.
- A look at the messaging area (e.g. clarifications).
- Verification stage and how the responses are released.
- Recording the successful supplier(s) in the decision event and issuing notifications.
- How to manage your online question folders.
- How to create online questions using various answer types and scoring methods.
- How to build Evaluation Section templates.
- How to build Master Evaluation template.
The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Each session will run from 10:00 - 14:00 GMT. There will be regular comfort breaks. We recommend that attendees have video cameras switched on to maximise interaction and effectiveness of the session. The Teams session will be available from 09:30 GMT for users to ensure that they have access to the session in advance of the training starting.
N.B. These training courses are not free of charge, by completing the registration form to attend the training courses, you are agreeing to be invoiced by Proactis Limited for the amount of £400 (+ VAT) to be settled within 30 days. If you have any questions or queries, please email [email protected].