ProContract Customer Training – Complete Procurer (with Evaluations)
23 February 2022
As part of Proactis' customer value realisation commitment to help you maximise the value of your solutions, we'd like to invite you to this Proactis ReFresh+ ProContract session which will focus on:
- An introduction to ProContract.
- How to create a project.
- How to complete the project detail.
- How to manage the project team.
- How to complete a bespoke event.
- How to pull into the project a generic evaluation and make it relevant to the project.
- How to push the details to OJEU and contracts finder.
- How to publish an ITT including the online evaluation questions.
- How to advertise an opportunity.
- How to express an interest as a supplier.
- How to make a response as a supplier, including answering the online questions.
- A look at the messaging area (e.g. clarifications).
- Verification stage and how the responses are released.
- How to evaluate the responses, including pass/fail and full standard scoring (automatic and manual).
- Recording the successful supplier(s) in the decision event and issuing notifications.
The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Each session will run from 10:00 - 16:00 GMT. There will be regular comfort breaks. We recommend that attendees have video cameras switched on to maximise interaction and effectiveness of the session. The Teams session will be available from 09:30 GMT for users to ensure that they have access to the session in advance of the training starting.
N.B. These training courses are not free of charge, by completing the registration form to attend the training courses, you are agreeing to be invoiced by Proactis Limited for the amount of £400 (+ VAT) to be settled within 30 days. If you have any questions or queries, please email [email protected].