ProContract Customer Training – Complete Procurer & Administrator (Offline Evaluations)
07 December 2022
As part of Proactis' customer value realisation commitment to help you maximise the value of your solutions, we'd like to invite you to this Proactis ReFresh+ ProContract session which will focus on:
- How to create Events, Thresholds and Workflows in ProContract.
- How to create a set of Terms and Conditions in the library.
- How Project Folders work and their effect on the system.
- How a supplier registers onto the system.
- Creating a new project/tender exercise.
- A look at the project dashboard and its various elements and interface.
- Completing the project detail.
- Completing a bespoke event.
- Advertising the opportunity on the portal.
- A look at pushing data via FTS and Contract Finder events.
- Publishing an ITT using the RFx event (attachment-based procurement exercise).
- Expressing interest as a supplier and how these are processed in the buyer side of the system.
- Viewing an ITT as a supplier, the discussions area and submitting a tender response.
- Verification of tenders.
- Viewing tender responses as a procurer.
- Scoring tender responses (offline).
- Logging the Contract Award Decision.
- Pushing details through to the Contract Register.
The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Each session will run from 10:00 - 16:00 BST. There will be a 30-minute lunch break, as well as regular comfort breaks. We recommend that attendees have video cameras switched on to maximise interaction and effectiveness of the session. The Teams session will be available from 09:30 BST for users to ensure that they have access to the session in advance of the training starting.
N.B. These training courses are not free of charge, by completing the registration form to attend the training courses, you are agreeing to be invoiced by Proactis Limited for the amount of £400 (+ VAT) to be settled within 30 days. If you have any questions or queries, please email [email protected].