Proactis ReThink '22:
An Evolution to Strategic Procurement through the Digitisation and Automation of Source-to-Contract Processes
Recognising us as a technology partner, rather than a vendor of individual tools, the University of Sussex (a Proactis Marketplace customer) embarked on the next stage of their digital evolution with Proactis to modernise and digitise their Source-to-Contract processes to drive maximum efficiencies and ROI.
Watch this session where Ian McKee and David McCormick will share:
- The drivers behind a move from tactical to strategic procurement and how this aligned to corporate objectives.
- The development of new Procurement processes, including:
- The removal of manual processes from supplier on-boarding and contract management, helping speed up the buying process, while making it more efficient.
- Streamlining supplier relationship management.
- Seamless integration with the University’s ERP system.
- The introduction of a new Procurement team structure, with one side focused on strategic procurement and the other on operations.
- The value of the established partnership with Proactis to ensure the University, and how the partnership will continue to collaborate as the University strives to drive maximum value from the system and to expand the breadth of functionality used.