Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply Panel Discussion: Supply Chain Resilience & Sustainability in Procurement
Procurement professionals the world over have gained a more prominent position in organisations, largely due to the attention they drew during the pandemic. And while the disruptions highlighted an urgent need to increase resilience in supply chains, they also forced many organisations to pause or postpone their efforts in ethical and sustainable practices.
Now, as the profession returns its focus to these three key activities, many are left asking – how do you achieve best practice in resilience, ethics and sustainability?
Watch this on-demand session and hear from a panel of speakers on their experience of working towards supply chain resilience – from starting the process through to the present day, covering risk mitigation, visibility and sustainability on a local, national, and international scale.
This discussion will provide further insights into:
- The process of ensuring your supply chain is ethical and sustainable, yet resilient.
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations.
- Ethical sourcing and the move from few international to several more diverse suppliers.
- The role of technology in establishing and maintaining such supply chains and managing risk.
- Managing and aligning stakeholders on the journey.
- How operational processes link procurement to business strategy.