03 February 2020
- Proactis, the global spend management and B2B eCommerce company, has announced that its 2020 UK Summit – Proactis ReThink – will be held in London on 10 November 2020.
Following on from the success of the 2019 event, Proactis anticipates that this will be the largest spend management event of the year in the UK.
The free, one-day event will be packed full of keynote sessions, guest industry expert speakers and customer stories to help Finance, Procurement and IT professionals discover how to eliminate wasted time, money and talent by transforming the way they buy and sell goods and services.
Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about a wide range of spend management transformation topics around procurement, Purchase-to-Pay, accounts payable and supplier engagement.
- Listen to thought leaders present their views and visions on the finance and procurement landscapes.
- Hear real-life accounts about how our customer organisations have successfully implemented transformational change.
- Explore industry best practice and trends, meet solution and services suppliers, and expand your network.
“We are delighted to announce Proactis ReThink ’20,” stated Craig Slater, UK Managing Direct at Proactis. “By joining us for the day, we’re certain that delegates will benefit from the sheer amount of knowledge and information sharing that takes place, not only in our sessions, but through peer-to-peer networking and discussions with ourselves, our partners and our customers. Our 2019 event was a huge success and 2020 promises to be even better!”
The event will be held at etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD on 10 November 2020.
To register, simply visit our dedicated website