26 April 2017
- Proactis, a global Spend Control and eProcurement solution provider, today announced its hosting a seminar to promote the importance of purchase-to-pay (P2P) automation and share best practice on delivering a successful P2P program that maximises spend under management, drives company-wide compliance and is fully embraced by employees and suppliers.
Simon Dadswell, Group Marketing Director at Proactis said: “Successful leaders understand that P2P is more than an online shopping cart. Organisations need a way to support the day-to-day purchasing process that ensures compliance with organisational sourcing and authorisation rules while at the same time making it as easy as possible for employees throughout the organisation to buy the goods and services they need.”
P2P applications should be deployed to fit the way an organisation works – whether it is centralised or it works in a distributed or multi-national enterprise. Sometimes the need is for internal control and streamlined processes, other times for more efficient electronic communications with suppliers. It might be access to external catalogues or supplier websites that is important, or internal visibility of internal contracts.
The Proactis seminar, which is being held in London on 13 June, will discuss the key considerations for deployment of new purchase-to-pay applications; to support any operational and business model, and work hand-in-hand with core financial and ERP systems.
Proactis will explore some of the key criteria and share how a range of organisations across sectors have delivered successful P2P projects to deliver bottom-line savings. Delegates will learn how to:
- Create the business case for a P2P project
- Explore what system capabilities are needed
- Minimise the impact on current financial or ERP systems
- Achieve true process transformation and cultural adoption
- Bring together Procurement and Payables to ensure end-to-end success
For further details, visit the PROACTIS events page