Proactis, the global spend management and B2B eCommerce company, has shared details of its insightful European 2019 Summit, held in Brussels on 7 February 2019.
The event was the first of its kind for the Proactis Group in Europe and focussed on helping attendees to rethink their spend management and digital transformation initiatives to thrive in the digital economy.
- eInvoicing pioneer, Bruno Koch, highlighting that 90% of all global invoices are still processed manually and explaining how procurement managers can play a pivotal role in overcoming barriers to deliver significant cost savings with invoice automation.
- Anthony Persse, EVP Financial Solutions at Proactis, describing the tangible financial impacts of effective supply chain management – outlining funding challenges faced by smaller businesses, how effective collaboration can deliver benefit throughout the supply chain and how innovative solutions can drive significant value to all.
- Thomas Sjöberg, Strategic Buyer Corporate Procurement at TÜV SÜD, disclosing how the company managed to implement a unique indirect purchasing process throughout more than 50 legal entities, thanks to Proactis solutions.
- Peter den Besten from AkzoNobel describing how using Proactis transformed its sourcing in just one year, with information now seamlessly transferred from the Purchasing IT system to the existing and complex ERP system.
- The benefits of implementing a digital marketplace session, presented by David Esseryk, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at the French hospitality group The Originals, highlighting how digitising the purchasing process and giving members access to a unique marketplace has been a crucial step in improving supplier relationship and group performance.
- Alexander Graff from Schweitzer Fachinformationen explaining how using Proactis in its Order-to-Cash process has increased the value of services delivered to its customers as part of its digital transformation of B2B commerce.
The theme of the day – ReThinking spend management and digital transformation initiatives – resonated with all attendees by providing valuable insights, updates and knowledge sharing. At Proactis we’re helping organisations ReThink spend management through digital transformation