In order to truly streamline the procurement process, users throughout the organisation must be empowered to perform appropriate steps of the purchasing cycle. But without built-in controls enforced automatically by the supporting system, it is impractical to expect everyone to understand and comply with all policies and procedures. Controls must be built into each stage of the procurement process, and have the flexibility to enforce the corporate rule-book.
Proactis’ comprehensive built-in controls make it practical to ensure organisation-wide compliance with all sourcing, budgetary, and approval policies.
- Automated financial account coding and validation ensures proper expense allocation while saving users time.
- Interactive encumbrance/commitment checks ensure budgetary compliance.
- Authorisation engine ensures that the right people approve each purchase request based on organizational hierarchies as well as type, size, and nature of request.
- Invoice matching with automated exception reporting and troubleshooting ensures only valid invoices are paid.
- Audit trails provide transparency, accountability and fraud prevention.