PROACTIS Marketplace helps drive increased on-contract buying by providing employees with a single online destination where they can quickly and easily find, compare and choose what they need from your preferred suppliers – all within established purchase authorisation policies.
PROACTIS Marketplace gives you an easy way to establish your organisation’s own secure ‘online store’ that connects employees to your major suppliers’ websites and catalogues. Within the convenience of a single shopping cart, employees can browse across multiple suppliers, compare alternatives, and choose the product or service that provides the best value for their needs. Intended purchases are passed through your normal purchase authorisation process and, when approved, the order is placed. It’s that easy!
- Supplier Website Punch-Out connects employees to your major suppliers’ websites
- Online Catalogues incorporate goods and services from suppliers that do not have an appropriate website
- Product & Service Comparisons give employees the visual and textual information they need to make a best-value purchase decision
- eOrdering enables employees to place their order online once their purchase is authorised, saving them and your entire organisation considerable time and expense
- Request for Quote (RFQ) capabilities streamline the process for buying non-standard products and services
- Increased savings from greater on-contract buying
- Reduces maverick buying of un-needed or un-authorised goods and services
- Increased savings from better employee purchase decisions
- Reduced administrative cost within Procurement
- Reduced non-value added time spent by employees
- Greater employee adoption of your organisation's purchasing process
- Better spend visibility by increasing spend made within your system
- Greater organisational productivity and employee morale
With the Marketplace our procurement team can provide potential maverick spenders with the opportunity to source new suppliers while complying with organisational spending policies.
Be the person that makes the difference in your organisation