Case Study: Environmental Services Firm Strengthens its SAP ERP Capabilities with PROACTIS SRM
The environmental services firm is one of the UK's leading recycling and waste management companies. From refuse collection to recycling, waste treatment to street cleaning, the organisation provides services to nearly a third of the UK's population and supports thousands of commercial and industrial customers
When the company set out to replace its legacy ERP system with SAP it recognised it was maintaining detail of over 50,000 suppliers, many of whom were never or rarely used. The organisation chose PROACTIS to deploy electronic tools to manage supplier qualification data, standardise the qualification and accreditation process, establish and measure supplier risk levels and target non-compliant suppliers.
- £280m spend under management
- 100% visibility of supply base accreditation
- 50,000 supplier records rationalised
- 6,300 suppliers accredited
- Target of non-compliant suppliers and spend brought under central framework agreement to generate more value and savings
- PROACTIS Supplier Portal provides suppliers with 24x7 access to information and a broad array of self-service functions
Read the full case study: Environmental Services Firm Establishes Comprehensive Supplier Qualification Processes with PROACTIS.