, the Spend Control and eProcurement specialist, today announced it will be delivering a keynote session at eWorld Purchasing & Supply
at the QEII Conference Centre, in Central London on 6 March 2012.
Tuesday 6 March 2012
Spend Control & Cloud eProcurement: How to Achieve Maximum ROI
Mountbatten Lounge, The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London
eWorld is the UK's principal event focusing on the use of leading-edge technologies and techniques within the Procurement and Supply Chain functions. In this session, PROACTIS will look at achieving efficiency gains and ROI with industry best practice in Spend Control and eProcurement.
Delegates will hear first-hand about emerging practice in Spend Control and eProcurement and how it can transform your procurement operations, improve efficiencies and deliver cash savings.
The session will explore:
For further details and to register your free place, visit: www.eworld-purchasing.com
- Insights from the UK’s leading and most recent Spend Control projects
- Techniques to enhance procurement capacity
- Purchasing policy adherence and contract compliance
- Finance & P2P process transformation
- Focus areas for planning future Spend Control initiatives