PROACTIS, a global Spend Control and eProcurement provider, today announced its interim results for the six month period ended 31 January 2018.
- Deal activity buoyant: 35 new name deals (31 January 2017: 27)
- Favourable revenue shift toward multi-year SaaS deals: 31 new names (31 January 2017: 22)
- Initial contract value signed was £4.5m (31 January 2017: £1.8m)
- Strong volumes from existing customers: 46 deals in the period (31 January 2017: 59)
- 124% increase in reported revenue to £26.4m (31 January 2017: £11.8m)
Hamp Wall, Chief Executive Officer, commented: "The Board has dramatically enhanced the scale and financial performance of PROACTIS as well as its medium-term growth opportunity through its successful and focused M&A strategy. Further, the Group has performed extremely well with a strong momentum in new names signed during the period delivering substantially improved initial contract value. Up-selling and cross-selling activity with existing customers has also been positive.”
For further details, see the full PROACTIS Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 31 January 2018