PROACTIS, a global Spend Control and eProcurement solution provider, is pleased to announce Sopra Steria and PA Consulting will be presenting keynote sessions at The Spend Control Summit 2016, one of the largest spend management industry events in the UK.
The Sopra Steria presentation “Rethinking the Path to Finance and Procurement Transformational Change”
is designed for executives looking to grow revenue, cut costs and make their businesses more resilient. In this session, Sopra Steria will provide self-evaluation questions to help delegates consider their transformational priorities and discuss four ‘hot topics’ that can significantly enable Finance and Procurement functions to achieve their objectives.
The PA Consulting presentation “Setting the Standards for Excellence”
- Adopt digital innovation
- Use cloud technologies and delivery models to drive business efficiencies
- Ensure the right people do the right things in the right places whether centrally, de-centrally or outsourced
- Connect Finance and Procurement teams with the right intelligence to drive real value
will focus on how top tier Finance and Procurement functions operate at lower cost, but also make more effective use of their resources. In this session PA Consulting will investigate what sets top performers apart: cost efficiency, faster turnaround, sharper insight, and leaner operations. Delegates will learn how leading teams continue to drive waste and inefficiency out of their process, leverage technology and sourcing in innovative ways, and are more aligned with internal customer priorities.
Hear from a distinguished group of PROACTIS customers and partners, including:
- Sopra Steria: Rethinking the Path to Finance and Procurement Transformational Change
- PA Consulting: Setting the Standards for Excellence
- John Lewis Partnership: Using Procurement Policy and Procedures to Drive Behavioural Change
- Kelly Group: Taking an Integrated Approach to Purchase-to-Pay and Procurement
- Four Seasons Healthcare: Roadmap to AP Excellence: Standardisation, Centralisation & Shared Services
- Flintshire Council: The Why and How for Adopting Electronic Supplier Interaction & Commerce
- HSBC: The Hard Numbers Behind the Case for Supply Chain Financing (SCF)
For the full agenda, visit The Spend Control Summit 2016 website.
- Date: 09, June 2016
- Venue: Emirates Stadium, London, UK
- Cost: Free to attend
“With the overarching theme of “Transformational Change – Linking Spend Control Actions to Strategic Enterprise Initiatives”, The Spend Control Summit is a premier industry event that will bring together nearly 300 senior finance and procurement executives to help stimulate new ideas,” said Simon Dadswell, Global Marketing Director, of PROACTIS.
“This is one day where executives can immerse themselves in the subject of spend control, and focus on ‘connecting the dots’ between their organisation’s change drivers, strategic goals, operational initiatives and the things they can do within the realm of spend control to really make a difference.”
Register your place today
Hundreds of organisations across industry sectors have registered for The Spend Control Summit 2016. Below is just a selection that have already registered:
Argos, BAE Systems, Bank of England, Bauer Media, BDO LLP, Benenden Hospital Trust, City of Cardiff Council, Crown Prosecution Service, Department for Education (DfE), Department for International Development (DFID), Enserve Group Ltd, FBN Bank (UK) Ltd, Fifth Third Bank, Fujitsu (UK & Ireland), Harris Federation, John Lewis Partnership, Jones Lang Lasalle, Kelly Group, Kingfisher Plc, London & Quadrant Housing Trust, Metropolitan Housing, National Trust, North East Purchasing Organisation (NEPO), RSPCA, Seven Energy International Limited, Sheffield City Council, Simplyhealth Group,The Crown Estate, Travelex, University of Westminster, West Yorkshire Police Authority, and Wolseley UK.