PROACTIS, a global Spend Control and eProcurement solution provider, announces its audited preliminary results for the year ended 31 July 2015.
- Reported revenue increased by 69% to £17.2m (2014: £10.2m)
- Underlying organic growth of 12%
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 140% to £4.8m (2014: £2.0m)
- Statutory operating profit increased 700% to £1.6m (2014: £0.2m)
- Recurring Annualised Revenue has increased by 22% to £14.3m (2014: £11.7m)
- Order Book increased by 39% to £19.7m (2014: £14.2m)
- Adjusted earnings per share increased by 126% to 6.1p (2014: 2.7p)
- Proposed final dividend of 1.2p per share (2014: 1.1p)
Rod Jones, CEO commented:
- Order intake of £5.2m from 39 new logos (2014: £5.3m on 38 new logos)
- Continued high levels of upsell and client retention
- Three key strategic acquisitions fully integrated and realising benefits in their first full year
- New Spend Analytics solution launched incorporating new, user-defined, alert generating and notification mobile application
- Supplier networking opportunity and accelerated payment facility now at early adopter stage
- Appointment of Tim Sykes as full-time Chief Financial Officer, to support the Company through its next phase of growth
"The results we are reporting today illustrate that the Group's market leading proposition is strong and we are realising the benefits of our growth strategy and revised business model. The Group is achieving record levels of growth, both organically and through its M&A strategy, underpinned by high levels of visibility through recurring contracted income and strong operating margins.
"M&A will remain a fundamental part of the Group's growth strategy over the coming year and I look forward to further substantial activity in this area. Alongside this, I am also pleased to report that there is a high level of interest from our client base in realising the substantial efficiencies available to them and their suppliers through the supplier networking capability that the Group has built. The Group is marketing this exciting opportunity to further accelerate growth and I look forward to commercial traction in the short term.
"Operating in a growing global market with leading solutions, the Group is well positioned for the coming year and we look forward to driving further value for our shareholders."
The Group’s full preliminary results are available here