PROACTIS Holdings PLC, a global Spend Control and eProcurement solution provider, announces its audited preliminary results for the year ended 31 July 2014.
- Record reported revenue increased by 26% to £10.2m (2013: £8.0m)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 64% to £2.0m (2013: £1.2m)
- Recurring Annualised Revenue has increased by 143% to £13.1m (2013: £5.4m)
- Order Book at 31 July 2014 increased by 131% to £14.3m (2013: £6.2 m)
- Adjusted earnings per share increased by 59% to 2.7p (2013: 1.7p)
- Proposed final dividend of 1.1p per share (2013: 1.0p)
Rod Jones, CEO commented:
"PROACTIS is now effectively double the size of a year ago as a result of its three acquisitions and the Group is trading well in advance of today's reported results. Acquisition integration programmes are progressing well, and the opportunities to offer our clients a wider service are being realised. The Board continues to review appropriate M&A opportunities as part of its growth strategy.
"Our core businesses are performing well, with good rates of order intake and levels of profitability. In addition, customer retention, a core element of our strategy, is excellent.
"I am also pleased to report that there is a high level of interest from our customer base in the Group's new Global Trading Network offering, Activate. The Group is working hard on this exciting opportunity to further accelerate growth and I look forward to continuing to update the market with our progress."
The Group's full Preliminary Results are available here.