PROACTIS today announced it will host a seminar in Boston, MA on May 21st to outline the major areas of direct savings and strategic benefits that make up the business case for eProcurement systems to support an organisation's Spend Control program.
Spend Control: The Business Case for Procurement & Purchase-to-Pay
Date: Tuesday, May 21
Location: Boston, MA, Financial District/ Downtown, Elephant and Castle Pub, 161 Devonshire Street
Time: 09.30-12.30, including lunch and networking
This free seminar will identify the key elements of the business case for investment in eProcurement solutions that provide the Spend Control framework organisations need to increase their level of Spend Under Management - spend that is made with the correct suppliers, proper purchase authorisation, with correct pricing and terms, and is processed quickly and efficiently by everyone involved.
PROACTIS will discuss the business processes and eProcurement systems associated with two inter-related cycles that make the following contributions to the business case.
Source-to-Contract that gives the framework to:
- Create substantial savings opportunities through effective sourcing and supplier management
- Avoid unnecessary costs from unwanted and non re-negotiated automatic contract extensions
- Reduce the cost of supplier non-performance and non-compliance (reduce risk)
- Reduce the cost of administrative support
- Increase transparency of procurement
that gives the framework to:
- Avoid unnecessary purchases
- Capture actual savings from negotiated supplier agreements and effective sourcing
- Reduce the cost of the AP process
- Increase overall organisational morale, productivity and agility by making it easier for employees to get what they need to do their jobs
- Increase financial control
- Increase spend visibility
Simon Dadswell Marketing Director of PROACTIS said: "As you increase the percentage of total spend that you have 'under management', you will increase your savings and realise other strategic benefits. The 'cause and effect' is easy to understand, and the process is proven."