PROACTIS, the Spend Control and Procurement specialist, announces its reseller in APAC, Kinetic Information Systems Pty Ltd
(Kinetic), is to provide an Australian insurance support service company with a new Spend Control solution.
The Australian insurance support services company has recently chosen PROACTIS and Kinetic as the preferred provider for their new supplier management, sourcing and tendering, supplier portal, catalogue management and eProcurement solution.
This news follows an extensive evaluation of the PROACTIS range of modular Spend Control and eProcurement solutions and organisational capabilities of the PROACTIS and Kinetic partnership.
Scott Graham, Director at Kinetic commented "The Australian insurance support services organisation was looking for a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution that would integrate seamlessly with their current web solutions. The key driver was to achieve "best value" for both the insurance companies of Australia and their business partners."
The PROACTIS solution will help deliver the following:
- Manage the supplier relationship and on-boarding of new suppliers
- Provide full transparency of their procurement process to all stakeholders and aid in managing and ensuring full compliance within the organisation in terms of procurement best practice
- Allow suppliers online access to RFx documents/SM Requests, POs and self-service administrative and catalogue data
- Manage catalogues of goods and services from value agreements
- Provide reporting and dash-boarding of their supplier and trade partner performance
- Provide their partners with an easy-to-use web-based ordering system
Paul Waylett, CEO at PROACTIS Pty said: "We are delighted to be working with such a high profile service company on this transformative project. I am proud of the Kinetic team, their dedicated approach to ensuring all of the customers' requirements were met and demonstrated throughout the evaluation process. The breadth, depth, flexibility, and scalability inherent in the PROACTIS solution suite, once again allowed us to prevail in a hotly contested competition against other Tier One vendors."
The Australian insurance support services organisation has always made significant investments in technology to help in revolutionising the way their industry operates and PROACTIS will integrate seamlessly with the current technology and provide tangible benefits for all stakeholders.